macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zunuxay
    New FCP Tutorials
    Hello, Now there is a new FCP6 tutorial, but in my account settings they are al now FCP 6 tutorial (In and Out, Color Correcting) Are they also new or is the name just changed form FCP5 to FCP6
  • Ben
    Re: New FCP Tutorials
    Hello Yes I noticed that too. But they aren't new! I've downloaded them again for nothing! For example, the FCP 105 Capturring and Outputting is still showing the old Compressor interface. It has been completely redesigned in FCStudio 2 and these tutorials don't mention it! I think Mac Pro Video should not rename their tutorials if they don't update teir contents!
  • Zunuxay
    I placed the same mail in the NED group. I did remove the plist. And when I startup NED and click on 'Tutorials' I do get my 6 tutorial on the left. But when I click update (for the new version of FCP6 101) I get a message that I first have to purchase Tutorials. And when I log in to my account and want to download FCP6 101 I get the message that it is the old one. The e-mail I did get there was only told that I do have to click the update button. Please explain!
  • Rejepiy
    Yes I have the same problems, it's all confusing, please can you clarify what is going on and how we proceed. Best Rico
  • AM ROCK
    any notice from the updates? i have FCP 105 Capturring and Outputting uffff! still waiting a notice or something from macprovideos!! HELLOOO!!
  • Martin
    There have been a few problems with the update procedure ... software growing pains. We are working on them now and hope to have the issues fixed by the end of the day. Martin
  • Zunuxay
    Ok it has been a while but NED did only download FCP 103 and 105 version 2.0 for FCP6 but not Mastering FCP and Video Essentials which are still for FCP5. I just click on the update button in my tutorial manager. Treid alos to slect them and than click on Update but that doesn't help either. Is there a fix or solution other than go to the tutorials in my account (on the webpage)and download them?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: