macProVideo.com
Forums
  • ArkaPro
    FCP STUDIO on OS 10.4.8
    Hi all, I have the Mac OS 10.4.8 I want to install FCP studio 2 In the Apple Final cut studio's system requierments page. they say you have to have version 10.4.9 or later, do you think it will work on my 10.4.8 ver? any1 tryied it?
  • Martin
    Re: FCP STUDIO on OS 10.4.8
    I'm honestly note sure, as I don't havd 10.4.8 arround anymore. However, it's supposed to work on any version of 10.4 ... give it a shot and let use know! you can download NED from here and install to see if it opens before buying any tutorial videos: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/player/[/url]
  • DaveHardy
    Some folks are having issues with OSX 10.4.10. I would suggest you download 10.4.9 or hold off a bit for 10.4.11 or 10.5.Both should be available within the nextweekor two. OSX 10.4.9 can be downloaded here. All the best. Dave http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/index2.html
  • ArkaPro
    When you say issues with 10.4.10 you mean with FCP? or in general? BTW I installed 10.4.10 so far it works OK!
  • DaveHardy
    Some people aren't experiencing problems. As with all upgrades some things go wrong on some users systems. Never upgrade at a time when you can't afford the time to trouble shoot the problems that might arise. Usually wait at least a few days to see what may get broken as a result of the upgrade. Check Mac Fix It's site & Mac In Touch in the days folling the issue of a bug fix to see the fallout & at a minimum run Repair Disk Permissions after installing anything on the comp[uter Dave
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: