macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Martin BC
    Tutorials for Final cut Express HD
    Hi All I just shiftet to mac for like a week ago and its the best thing thats happend to me, what was I thinking for some years ago when I bought a pc, but enough about that. When I bought my macbook pro I also invested in Final Cut Express HD, so my question is... Can I use the Final Cut 6 Tutorials/training programs for Final Cut Express HD? Or, would it be stupid to buy it because its more advance? Best Regards Martin BC
  • Martin
    Re: Tutorials for Final cut Express HD
    Hi Martin, The FCP 101 is about 80% applicable to FCE. Some things, like the open format timeline or the smoothcam filter, are only available in FCP, but in general, the video is a great exploration of the process of actually EDITING video, and those tips translate across the programs. If you get the tutorial and dont find it helpful, let us know ... we can arrange a credit or something. Martin
  • Martin BC
    That sounds Really good. What would you recommand to buy? I'm well known with the editing, but still a lot to learn, and I want to get further by adding some animation to the clips, so it get a touch of professionism. And offcause a lot more. Anyway nice to get a quick response Martin BC
  • Martin
    I'd say start with the Final Cut 101: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/finalcut6101[/url] The 103 on color correction is for FCP only. The 105 has a lot of good info on capturing, and also exporting video for WEB and DVD, but I'd leave that on for a bit ...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: