macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Chuck
    FCP 6 & MPEG-2
    Help, I have foolishly bought a Sony DCR-SR100, and have shot several weddings, which only gives me MPEG-2. My problem is FCP does not render the audio. The video is there just not the audio. Does anyone have a suggestion?
  • Martin
    Re: FCP 6 & MPEG-2
    You could try demuxing the MPEGS using BBDemux .. check out versiontracker.com for this free app.
  • DaveHardy
    Re: FCP 6 & MPEG-2
    Hi Chuck, I'm not familiar that particular model. However, if the recording is in the AVCHD format, you would be using the Log & Transfer method rather than Log & Capture method as yo would be with DV or HDV. In either case, is it possible that you may have overlooked checking the Import Settings in Log & Transfer or Clip Setting tab in Log & Transfer, to verify that both the Video & Audio checkboxes are ticked. If they are in fact checked, then I'd suggest you try bringing a clip into Mpeg Streamclip & converting it DVCPro HD & see if the resulting clip has sound. All the best. Dave
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: