macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tonben
    Tutorials for FCP 5.1.4
    Hi all, I've got FCP 5.1.4 and I wanted to start learning how to use it properly. I was wondering since the tutorials have been upgraded to FCP 6. Would it help me in any way to get the FPC 6 tutorials or, has the features changed so drastically that it won't be worth it. If not is there a way to buy the tutorials for FCP5.1.4 Thanks to all Tony.
  • Martin
    Re: Tutorials for FCP 5.1.4
    The features really didn't change much between those versions. The only thing of note, that effects the training, is the introduction of the open format timeline, and the smoothcam filter ... other than that, most of the FCP 101 is still applicable to version 5. This tutorial focuses on editing techniques, so almost all of what's covered is still applicable. If you do want FCP 5 tutorials, I think we still have some old hardcopies hanging around ... drop a line to support and they'll be able to help you out: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url]
  • Tonben
    Re: Tutorials for FCP 5.1.4
    Thanks Martin, I got it tony
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: