macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Ninja
    Final cut express HD
    Hi i had a question. Are Final Cut Express HD and Final Cut Express 4 the same application? I own Final cut Express HD and wanted to know what the difference. Thanks Abhi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Final cut express HD
    Hi Abhi I can't find any info on FC Express HD, but there's plenty of info on Final Cut Express 4 and if you look at the tech specs you should be able to compare it against the features as outlined in your FCE HD manual: [url]http://www.apple.com/finalcutexpress/[/url] AFAIK 4 is an update from HD. Cheers Rounik
  • thevideo
    From what I've read and watching tutorials, FCE 4 has no Soundtrack app, but has a different way of creating audio. And from what I have read, half of the Live Type templates are gone.
  • wap
    Final Cut Express HD is version 3.5. If you do an "About Final Cut HD" search you will see the version number there in all its glory. I know cause thats the version I use. Hope this helps! wap
  • Dilbert Fizzwinkle
    The biggest difference between FCE 3.5 HD and FCE 4 is the vastly reduced Live Type, the lack of Soundtrack and the ability to import AVCHD into FCE 4. Hope this helps.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: