macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Pimp J
    Final cut Pro 6
    when I press the space bar to play my sequence it only plays 1 frame at a time then stops. If I play another seaquence it plays all the way through. Also when I drop the video of which is in my time line in the view window it won't allow me to play it. It says General ERROR I am stuck and can't view my sequence. What can I do?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Final cut Pro 6
    Hi Pimp J, Have you got the latest pro app updates installed? Try repairing permissions: Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility Select your Mac's disk Click on "Repair Permissions" Restart your Mac. Does that help the issue? Rounik
  • Pimp J
    Thanks for the info but I turned off everything then turned back on everything and it started working. but now I am repairing my permissions
  • Rounik Admin
    Glad to hear it's resolved! Restarting is probably the first thing to do ;) BTW, repairing permissions is especially useful when you install new applications. It's great maintenance. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: