macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cajypiu
    Final Cut Studio Software Update
    Hi Guys, I've got Final Cut Studio 1 and I was just writing in to see if anyone has been able to install the recent 5.1.4 Final Cut Pro update at all. I've tried it through software update with no luck. Downloading the package off the apple website, no luck and I am running 10.5.3, quicktime 7.5.... basically everything else is up to date bar Final Cut. I have also tried creating another admin account and trying to install that way but the red exclamation mark appears on my system drive with no real explanation of why not. Any ideas? Cheers, John
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Final Cut Studio Software Update
    Hi John, Have you tried repairing permissions, restarting your mac etc? Cheers Rounik
  • Cajypiu
    Re: Final Cut Studio Software Update
    Hi Rounik, yeah tried all of that. Everything else is on the latest version of software... bar FC and from what I can tell, it doesn't appear to be a software incompatibility. That is, the update is for the current version of FC I have installed. It's all quite bizarre.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: