macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ph
    Timeline Disappeared
    Hello again, I have another simple question that I have been unable to figure out. Somehow I closed the timeline window in FCP, and I can't figure out how to get it back. The timeline selection under the window tab is grayed out! Somebody save me (again)!
  • Jim Kanter
    Re: Timeline Disappeared
    You have to open a sequence to have a timeline and canvas window open. Double-click a sequence in the Browser window to open them. If the windows are not open, go to the Windows menu and make sure that the appropriate windows have a check mark next to them. If they do, look at the bottom of the menu and see if the Timeline and Canvas windows are listed with a sequence open in them. If so, click on one to bring it forward -- it might be hidden by another window or has been minimized.
  • Ph
    Re: Timeline Disappeared
    Thanks for the prompt reply, Jim. The canvas and timeline are not checked in the window drop down and there is no entry for them at the bottom of that menu. The canvas and timeline are grayed out in the drop down menu, so I can't put a check mark next to them. Is there anything else I can try? TiA Ph
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: