macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rick03038
    Converting Sequence clips to AVI???
    Hi everyone, I have a client that wants me to convert the sequence clips in a video I am working on into AVI so he can put it on his website. Is there a way to take the clips in the timeline and convert them to individual avi clips? I keep thinking I have to make another sequence and import 1 clip at a time, convert using quicktime converter to avi, then delete the clip and import the next 1 and so on and so on. Is there an easier way??? Thanks, Rick
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Converting Sequence clips to AVI???
    Hi Rick, Welcome to macProVideo.com. Final Cut Pro has a feature called the Media Manager which allows you to do this. Unfortunately, Final Cut Express doesn't have a Media Manager feature so it must be done as you suggest. Let us know if you need more help. Cheers Rounik
  • Cajypiu
    Re: Converting Sequence clips to AVI???
    Not sure if you guys are still checking this thread but I'm not sure there is an AVI export option from with Final Cut. What you could do is purchase Flip4Mac's AVI quicktime plugin so you can open clips in Quicktime to export out at AVI. If you have automator on your computer, you can then setup a batch process run to open the necessary clips and export out at the necessary settings. Worth a look at least as it will save time.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: