macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Converting
    Hi Abhi, Converting using Quicktime or Compressor can take a long time and it depends on so many variables... many of which I would not be able to explain fully ;-) Compressors great because it can export in the background. So in Compressor drag a file or open a file if it hasn't already been opened. You need to give the file/Batch a setting (found in the bottom left area) and a destination (also found in the bottom left area. Drag a setting onto the batch (top left) and do the same with the destination. It's tricky for me to explain right now - I'm not near Compressor. But the Compressor tutorial is great: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/compressor3101[/url] Have you subscribed to the Online Subscription service? If, so click on Launch Player and check out the first few videos. In fact even if you are not a subscriber, you have access to the first 5 videos of every tutorial! Either way, Digital Video is a complex subject, and mainly due to Compression codecs and techniques etc. I recommend the tutorial. Of course, ask any more questions here regardless of whether you have seen the Compressor 3 101 tut or not ;-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: