macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Ninja
    clipping
    I added a mp3 music track that I created in Logic to the video and for some reason now I hear clipping (there is no clipping if I listen to it with quicktime). Is there any way I can remove or fix it? Please help. Abhi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: clipping
    Hi Abhi, Try adding an aiff file to Final Cut. Adding mp3 probably isn't the best way to go. When creating audio for video (depending on the final output) audio tends to be at the sample rate of 48Khz and uncompressed (aiff / wave) until the video eventually gets compressed... Rounik
  • Logic Ninja
    It worked! Thanks a lot for all your help Rounik, I'm almost done with my project. However I do have one more question. Is there an effect in FC express to make make a video clip black and white. I tried couple of color correction effects, but didn't get the authentic black and white video look. Which one would you suggest? Abhi
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Abhi, Glad it's working well! I'm not sure what is included with FCE - but I'd use the color correction tools and if you have access to saturation controls, decrease it! What do you mean by "authentic"? You can also try googling "black and white + free effects + final cut" for free effect plug-ins to use with Final Cut. Cheers Rounik
  • Cajypiu
    Hi guys, plus one for desaturating the footage. If you look in the video effects tab under Image Control, there will be a few options available to you. There is a straight, desaturate footage filter, as well as Sepia tones and all kinds of other stuff. See how they work for you :) Cheers, j
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: