macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    Please Help!!!!!!
    the video playback in motion 3 is choppy. The playhead is jumping and not playing back normal.
  • Hisham
    Re: Please Help!!!!!!
    This may be because of RAM. Sometimes you can't have enough. Close all apps and dedicate as much RAM to Motion as you can. Sometimes playing portion of your composition is better than all. Set in and out points and render, then play back.
  • Segejee
    these are HD files, could it be that I don't have a good enough graphics card? I have a 2.4 core duo with 3GB of RAM.
  • Cajypiu
    Hi K1, out of interest, how long is the clip that you are trying to play? Can you see a green render bar? Has any RAM preview been generated? What about the playback feedback figures? That is, what does Motion say your frame playback rate? Does it look erratic? You also say the footage is HD. What kind of HD? What is the resolution? Where are the files stored... are they on the same internal hard drive or are they on an external? Is the external a USB or firewire drive? Lots of questions :)
  • Jim Kanter
    What system are you running on and what is the video card?
  • Segejee
    I figured out the issue I'm trying to use HD footage in Motion 3 on an Imac computer. My graphics card isn't good enough.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: