macProVideo.com
Forums
  • RedCrouton
    Video playback is in different format
    So, I'm working with video I recorded on my Canon ZR930. I have all my clips sitting in a FCE project waiting for me to edit them. When I was playing through them however, I noticed that the second half of my clips are in a different format. The first half are full screen and the second half are not (but they aren't wide screen cause the space is on the sides not the top and bottom). Does this make sense to anyone? I really need some help and I'm not even sure what to look up in order to find help. Please!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Video playback is in different format
    Hi RedCrouton, Welcome to the forums :) It sounds like you either recorded the clips using your Canon using different settings. or when you captured them using FCE you imported them using different settings. If you want, it is possible to increase the clip size so they fill the Monitor window - but that will essentially crop the top and bottom of the video. Thanks Rounik
  • Cajypiu
    Hi RedCrouton, did you import in one long session? Are you able to post up an example of the footage you have? Cheers, John
  • Hisham
    depending how long the footage is, I would set my sequence preferences and re-capture again, if I don't want to crop or shrink/expand the footage.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: