macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mediaprovideo
    Captured footage comes out too fast w bad audio
    I'm capturing NTSC video via small JVC camera. however the captured clip views much faster and audio is interrupting. I also get the message that my sample rate on source tape do not match capture presets. I've checked all the audio/video settings and can't figure out what's wrong. Also, on the camera screen it shows 12Bit - and I am not sure what it means. Footage is shot on Panasonic PD150, should be 29.97 frame per sec. Does anyone has any idea what I should be looking at? In the past I've captured the footage from the same tape and it captured normal. But it was a different workstation. Please help!
  • Hisham
    Re: Captured footage comes out too fast w bad audio
    You need to check your sequence settings to match your recorded footage. Also be sure that the select presets (easy setup) is set to your NTSC with Audio 12 bit. This can be set in the system preferences in FCP/E. In any case your easy setup needs to match the footage. Hope that helps.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: