macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Waterboy
    FCP 7 Tutorial: 1024 x 768 ?
    A silly question that I was wondering. Is there a benefit to filming the tutorials in 1024 x 768 or is this just a size that works for all things (iPhone, home computer, etc). I noticed that Steve H did his new video on Logic 9 in a different (larger?) size. Hence - that is why I was wondering this. Both videos are relatively new, yet filmed at different sizes. Really not a big deal - just morbid curiosity from a self-professed geek.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: FCP 7 Tutorial: 1024 x 768 ?
    Hi Waterboy, The size we're transitioning to is widescreen AFAIK. Whereas 1024 x 768 has a SD aspect ratio and is more square in size. I think this is simply the way that the world is going for the future....er.. wider ;-) Hope it doesn't affect your enjoyment of the FCP7 101 tuts :) Rounik p.s. are you going to upgrade to FCS3? I remember it was only recently that you purchased the FCP6 101?
  • Waterboy
    Re: FCP 7 Tutorial: 1024 x 768 ?
    Good input, sir. Thank you for the reply. As for FCS3 - if I can afford it, I would like to get it sometime in the next couple of months ... but time will tell. Thanks again for the reply. Talk to you later.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: