macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jaydigges@gmail.com
    Introduction and motion tools
    Hello forums, I have been using lynda.com for software training for years... just canceled that account and signed up here after watching the ProWorkFlows training. Thanks for making that Free! Im making my way through motion 101 and a lot is review for me, but Im finding it much better than the lynda.com training. Chapter 2 has some incomplete info though. the Tab key ONLY changes tools IF an object is selected. If not, the tab key will change the current tool back to either the arrow tool or the 3D tranform tool, but does absolutely NOTHING if either of these is selected. This drove me crazy for a minute, and is actually quite strange for me as a Final cut user. just as a piece of feedback, I LOVE it when a tutorial talks about keyboard shortcuts... but it better be right! haha.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Introduction and motion tools
    Hello Jay, Welcome to the macProVideo.com forums! Thanks for the excellent feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying our service too :) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: