macProVideo.com
Forums
  • J
    Variable Speed Dialog is different on the FCP7 Tutorial?
    I was following the FCP7 Tutorial on variable speed change. Seems pretty straight forward.. However the speed change segment dialog box in the tutorial shows an "Ease In" and "Ease Out". Mine shows only "Start" & "End" in the same dialog box!! Why? Thanks in advance.
  • J
    A note to MacProVideo.. This question has remained unanswered and is the reason I emailed you over a month ago about it! Forums don't always work! To this day MacVideo have still not replied to this question.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Variable Speed Dialog is diffe...
    Hello J, Welcome back to the forums. Sometimes a thread can get missed or someone reading the thread may not know the answer. Which version of Final Cut are you using? I imagine the version used in the Speed Changes section was a pre-release version of Final Cut Pro 7. As a result the Final Cut Development team at Apple may have decided to modify the text names in a few area in a more recent update to FCP 7. Hope that helps, Rounik
  • J
    I was not aware that you were using a pre-release version of FCP. I guess that would explain the issue?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Variable Speed Dialog is diffe...
    Hi J, I can't confirm this information one way or the other but considering the FCP Core FCP 101 tutorial was available the day FCP7 was released I would assume this to be the case. (There is no other possible reason I can think of as FCP6 does not have the same kind of dialogue window for speed changes). It's possible that new updates to software (I'm thinking Logic and OSX here) can introduce new features and even refine the terminology used in menus and dialogue windows. Happily, the change in wording doesn't affect the Speed feature itself. Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: