macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MacNOldFarts
    Final Cut 302: Picking the Right HD Video Format
    Larry Jordan is most excellent in any tutorial he does so my beef is not with him. My grievance lies with the FACT that this new tutorial in no way even mentions ProRez 4444. What, Apple releases a much anticipated update to FCS and months have gone by and this tutorial comes out and NO coverage of ProRez 4444. So when was this tutorial produce Larry? Even If the tutorial was produced prior to the FCS update you couldn't get back into the studio to record a segment dealing with this NEW MOST SIGNIFICANT addition to FCS? After all this is just a talking head video you could have cut it in somewhere. So what is the explanation macProVideo? I have even written a review but have not seen it posted. So what exactly do you mean by good or bad reviews? Heck I gave it a 3 so I didn't totally bash it. It will be interesting to see if this gets through the moderators.
  • AdrianoSverko
    Re: Final Cut 302: Picking the Rig...
    i have been using it and am happy with it. One trick i discovered is that i couldnt preview the images.. but when adding the .MOV suffix on a Mac, the previews work.. unfortunately, with latest release of FCS, the files are not seen as video files, until i add this..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: