macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Sound in FCE
    Hello Petar, I'm sorry, I looked at your picture and re-read your post but I don't completely understand the problem... Is the problem that when you move the Audio track 5 seconds to the right that you don't have any sound at the beginning of the video clip for 5 seconds? If your audio is out of sync... then unless you capture 5 seconds footage at the start of the video from your camcorder, that is normal. Please excuse me if I have not understood your issue properly. Thanks Rounik
  • pbaburic
    Yeah, that's true. I don't have 5sec of the sound in FCE when I set the clip with the sound. How can I set that on every clip in the right window, I don't have beginning of the clip (sound), and I have 5sec longer sound at the end f the clip. Sorry for my aful English. Petar
  • pbaburic
    Finally I do the job and I can finish my work. It must be done in right window, cause left is just a preview window. Thanks for your patience. Petar
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Petar, Glad you've got it working now. That's correct the left window = Viewer (preview the clips from the Bin or effects placed on clips in the Timeline) Right window = Canvas (shows the clips in the Timeline). Glad you've got the hang of this. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: