macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rupyriu
    How do I change FCP Studio serial number
    I bought a new FCP Studio 2 Academic version to replace the borrowed-from-a-friend program I had. I used FCS Remover software from Digital Rebellion to remove all the old software and then installed my new version. After hours of installation when FCS booted up, it showed the old serial number. How can I register and use the new number that came with my new software?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: How do I change FCP Studio ser...
    Hi jmunsen, I thought FCS remover completely removed the serial number file for FCS too... I believe the serial number is stored in the FCS System ID. This can be found in /Library/Application Support/ProApps. Thanks Rounik
  • Rupyriu
    Hello again, I went to the ProApps support and this is what I found. None of it contains the actual serial number I have for Final Cut. Any other ideas? 100-6 FvfoxQ0tw+AfzWi+m806cBl0GC0vgOshLknIygd/CT8S4P06M81LWVWJ14rgDmT/ fName Judy fOrg lName Munsen
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi jmunsen, I'm not sure if you tried to open the file... I think the best thing to do is drag it to your desktop then launch Final Cut. It should now ask you to enter your serial number... Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: