macProVideo.com
Forums
  • pbaburic
    Panasonic HDC-TM700 and FCE
    Panasonic produced new HDC-TM700 camcorder while ago. I'm looking for Panasonic camera (HDC-TM700), but I would like to know if Final Cut Express 4 works with camera or not? In last few months, I work with Panasonic NV-GS180 (PAL version), but my camera is old and it works with DV tapes. In few words, do Panasonic works with FCE?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Panasonic HDC-TM700 and FCE
    Hi pbaburic, It looks like Panasonic use some settings that are not directly compatible for importing directly into FCE. FCE (and many other video editing software) don't support 60p... Having said all that, I found this thread on Apple Discussions that explains a workaround using a third party app: [url]http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=11299439&#11299439[/url] Hope that helps Rounik
  • pbaburic
    Is it possible to buy Panasonic HDC-TM700 camcorder (NTSC) in USA, and convert video that I will record then to PAL sistem with some software (I am living in Croatia, Europe)? If it is possible, I would buy it?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi It may be possible to do this, but I would not recommend it personally. At least for me, I'd prefer to do as little converting of video formats as possible! Hope that helps Rounik
  • Final Cut Pro & Fianl Cut Expres
    [quote:][/quote] Hi, is that the same for the new 3D panasonic 1080-50P ?? Kind regards
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Final Cut Pro & Fianl Cut Expres, Welcome to the macProVideo forums! I'm not familiar with the new Panasonic 3D camera. What format(s) does it record in? Thanks Rounik
  • Final Cut Pro & Fianl Cut Expres
    Hi, Its filming in 1920x1080/50P, avchd. Both Final Cut and Adobe premiere, dont regonise the camera. IMovie regonise the camera but dont want to see the 50P clips. It does regonise the 50i clips, which you can take with the camera aswell. Kind regards
  • Rounik Admin
    Ah, ok, so you mean the "HDC-SDT750" camera? Have you tried the method I linked to above? Does it not work? Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: