macProVideo.com
Forums
  • RazoRhead
    A Motion Poem for all...
    While working once in Motion I had a project open that I thought was genuinely sweet. Then I had the notion to see a clip about the ocean and that shot of the water and my feet. To see it full screen I was hopin a second project I did open then I hit the F8 key for my display. But no full screen it did open as I sat there like a dope and wondered "what the "F?" much to my dismay. So I pressed F8 again and F8 again once more thinking... "I know this key's supposed to work this door?!" But what I'd failed to notice (here's the reason why I wrote this) is that I have to pay attention a bit more. When you're viewing what you're doing and you're rating animating and you're doing both of them in Motion 4. Your frustration's truly granted 'cause you know how to command it and the F8 key has always worked before. Well no you're not deranged and no keyboard's rearranged there's a simple answer to your mental gropin'. The simple answer is, in the animation biz you can F8 only with one project open!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: A Motion Poem for all...
    That's fantastic RazoRhead... really enjoyed that... and good to know that info too! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: