macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Final Cut
    Video/Audio out of sync after time remap
    After I did the time remap,audio and video are completely out of sync.I don't know what I did wrong.Please HELP. I did a short video(53seg) to explain myself better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0PQEoZvGbk
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Video/Audio out of sync after ...
    Hello Final Cut and welcome to the forums. I'd normally split the clip and apply speed changes that way to the linked clip. But your method disables the link between the video and audio... From the manual: ---------- "Keep the following points in mind when you use speed keyframes and speed segments: Any change you make to an individual speed keyframe will alter the segments to the left and the right of the keyframe, but it will leave all other speed segments unchanged. [b]If maintaining video and audio sync is a priority, select both the video and the (synced) audio and apply constant speed changes only. Applying variable speed settings to a video clip (including speed segments, the Curve buttons in the Change Speed dialogs, and the Curve options in the Change Speed shortcut menu) will break the link to audio items. Audio and video sync is lost when you apply variable speed changes."[/b] ---------- Hope this helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: