macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    File transfers
    how can I transfer files that are like over 2 gigs. or do I upload them and the have somebody download them? I believe it can be done with this site below? https://www.transferbigfiles.com/home/accountplans
  • Christian L
    Re: File transfers
    Different plans are available on yousendit.com and sendspace.com You can use sendspace.com to send files up to 300 MB free of charge. You can also send big files with iChat... free! Christian
  • Segejee
    do you know what the max file transfer limit is on Ichat?
  • Rounik Admin
    I don't know the answer to file limits for iChat - but I imagine it might be smaller than you need. Have you heard of dropbox? With a free dropbox account I believe you get 2GB storage. Works really well IMHO. Make sure to compress the files first to make them as small as possible. A single 2GB file is pretty massive and it might be hard to find a free option to transfer these kind of files over the net. :) Rounik
  • Christian L
    As far as I know, iChat doesn't have any file size limit. If you have a chance, give it a try and let us know the results! Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: