macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Mac Pro & video capture ca...
    Hey George, I'm sorry you're still experiencing these issues!! Unfortunately I've no experience using this kind of AD/VC unit... plugging in my Canon HV20 and capturing to my MBP works seamlessly and like a charm with FCP and iMovie... Hope the introduction of a regular DV Cam makes a difference. Best Rounik
  • BluprintZ
    Re: Mac Pro & video capture ca...
    Just to keep people updated on my problem with the ADCV Canopus 110. It's sorted, i ended up contacting the company who manufactures them and giving details of the problem. I ended up sending it back to them and they found a problem with a dry solder joint, that had caused a capacitor failure, which was causing Final cut Express and Imovie to freeze, until the input cable (s-video) was removed, the programme(s)would then unfreeze. I got a replacement and as yet, it works fine, so i shall attack the two lots of footage on Monday and hope everything goes to plan, at last. Thanks for the help and advice guys, very much appreciated. G ; ) (ps; A happy new year to all)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: