macProVideo.com
Forums
  • aw
    wanna learn Final cut studio - what 2 buy?
    I am confused by this site. I am beginner at FCS. What package should I buy to learn the program? Can I use this on multiple computers, bcuz most of my learning is done while at home, late at night, when I am only on my laptop. Need clear cut suggestions, with exact links, to click on and purchase. Very frustrated!
  • maddog
    Re: wanna learn Final cut studio - what 2 buy?
    All Apple websites show how easy it is to use the Final Cut programs. They are NOT easy; they are EXTREMELY difficult to use and time consuming. I spent 3 days at the Apple store and several hours on the phone just to find out if my Final Cut Express could even import and make use of the video from my camera. I still don't have it able to import anything usable. You can buy this but beware!!! The manual is 1000 pages long and very technical!!!
  • David Petree
    Re: wanna learn Final cut studio - what 2 buy?
    Hello AW, its actually not that hard to understand. if i was you, i would get the $25 a month for unlimited training and you have access to the entire site. You can watch everything when you want to watch them.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: