macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kenjiro
    From Color to Final Cut
    Hello! This is my first post here, so I would like to say hello ;) I have trouble with sending rendered sequence from Color to Final Cut. I am working with Prores422 1280x720/25p. I've make color correction and put fx (film like) in some of the clips. After rendering I send whole sequence back to Final Cut Pro. Every clip which was rendered in Color has no image but green and artefact noise. I have no idea why because there was no errors shown by Color during or after rendering. Do You have an idea what I am doing wrong? Best regards Michal from Poland PS Sorry for my bad english ;)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: From Color to Final Cut
    Hi Kenjiro, Welcome to the MPV forums! Just wanted to check if you've seen the free Final Cut Pro Workflows tutorial: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/finalcutstudioproworkflows[/url] Also, can I ask what version of Final Cut and Color are you using? What about your version of OSX? If you export the sequence from Color to Pro Res and import it manually into your Final Cut Sequence does it play normally? Hope this helps R p.s. Your English is great!! Definitely better than my Polish ;-)
  • Kenjiro
    Re: From Color to Final Cut
    I think I know the reason. The bug appers when I send the same sequence again ans overwrite the name in color. When I've save it with new name everything works fine.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: