macProVideo.com
Forums
  • M*
    rendering in FC express
    I'm new to this program. So just wondering if I may be doing something wrong here. Every time I insert a clip into canvas/timeline I get 2 double red lines above and I can't listen or view clip until I render it. Its a bit time consuming to have to do this for every clip I choose...Is this the way? Or do I need to fix a setting, I'm using FC express 4.01 cheers M*
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: rendering in FC express
    Hi M* Welcome to the MPV forums! Well, to get rid of the "red lines" you either render the sequence or make sure your sequence settings match the clip settings. So, the big question is when you import the clips into the Bin... what are the settings / format / etc? Under the Sequence menu you can see and set the current sequence settings. If you create a new sequence and place clips from the Bin into it then Final Cut Pro should ask you whether you want it to automatically change the sequence settings to match the clip settings. Choose "OK" in this instance. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: