macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Carita
    Markers box of sequence not visible
    Hi everybody, I have a little problem : the box for naming and adding notes on my sequence markers do not appear on the canevas, but it does on the markers of my clips on the viewer. Do you have any idea why, do I have to do any special setting for this? Hope I'm clear :) Thanks!
  • Carita
    Re: Markers box of sequence not visible
    Maybe this is not clear ah? want a different explanation or an image? :)
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Carita, Yes... could you post an image here please. I'm not sure I understand the problem... Here's how to upload and post an image to the forums: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/general-general&id=15243[/url] (Except now you need to create a free account with imageshack.us in order to get access to the correct "Direct Link") Thanks Rounik
  • Carita
    Thanks Rounik, Here it is the image... This is FCP in french! sorry :) Cheers! Valentina[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4994/markersproblem.png[/img]
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Valentina, Sorry to be a pain. The uploaded screenshot is too small for me to see clearly. COuld you re-upload the screenshot to ImageShack, but before you upload choose "No resize" from the drop down menu below the "Upload" button. Thanks :)
  • Carita
    Hey! I finally found the answer thanks to the DVD Studio Pro Tutorial!!! :) You can able or disable Overlays of markers on the canvas window! It was just turned off.... Thanks Rounik for answering and thanks to Martin Sitter for the tutorial!! ;-)
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Carita, Glad to know you found the answer! I should have checked the video tutorials myself!! ;-) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: