macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xidehoy
    Timeline window - detachable?
    Is it possible to either detach the timeline window to a separate one, or detach the viewer? It would be easier to have each on it's own monitor. Thanks, Shaun
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Timeline window - detachable?
    Hi Shaun, Do you mean that each sequence should have its own independent Viewer? I'm afraid it isn't possible. Thanks Rounik
  • Xidehoy
    Hi Rouinik, hope all is well. I just want to detach the viewer window from the timeline in motion. To view the entire timeline, you have to push it up, making the viewing window proportionately smaller.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Shaun! Yes, thanks. Alls good. Busy with The Hub! How are you? You know I don't think it's possible to detatch the viewer in Motion... tbh, I'm not anywhere near FCS3 so can't really go and test this out right now, but from memory this isn't possible :(
  • achilts
    Hey, you could try just pulling the "timing" tab out from the timing pane (timeline) to make it into a separate window, then minimizing the timing pane. You could do the same with layers.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: