macProVideo.com
Forums
  • BizAssure
    Converting High Quality Video and Audio to be viwed on NookColor
    I've been struggling with this for a while, and as I'm a novice with video conversion and file formats(both video and audio format), I have not yet been able to figure it out. I need to use this video on the NookColor for business purposes. The NookColor is the only device I have for this purpose, and the only one I will be using for the foreseeable future. I have been able to get high quality video which fits the entire screen and looks good, but whenever I do that the audio will not play. I have tried various audio formats, but all with the same result. The only time I have been able to get the audio to play adequately was when I used the normal low quality MPEG-4 encoding process, but the result looks like crap. Can anyone enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong and how I can make the audio play while having high quality video at the same time. Thanks
  • Hisham
    Re: Converting High Quality Video and Audio to be viwed on NookC
    Hi there, The NookColor device supports MP4 or Adobe FlashPlayer format only. So if you are working in FCP your can export to MP4 only. Otherwise use the Adobe Media Encoder to export your .mov file out of FCP to convert to .flv Also remember that Nookcolor has 1024x600 and a resolution of 169ppi. So whatever you export finally, ideally match it to this at the end. Good luck.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: