macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Carita
    Expor to MPEG 2
    Hello! I have a little problem if someone can give me a hand : I need to export my sequences to MPEG2 so I can use them in DVD Studio Pro but when exporting sequence using QuickTime conversion I do not have this option. I though I needed QT pro so I bought it... Nothing! I still do not have Mpeg2 format option... (I do not have this option neither when exporting a .mov file directly from QT player) Any ideas why? Thanks!
  • Hisham
    Re: Export to MPEG 2
    Hi Carita you do not need to export to MPEG2 to use in DVD Studio Pro. If you have finshed your movie in FCP, go ahead and export your movie as self contained movie (not using QT conversion, but as QT Movie). This will generate a large independent file that you can use for all sort of things. This movie you can the add as an asset to your DVD Studio Pro project file. As a user of FCP, your QTPro capability is included in FCP. If you want to export your movie as a sequence of images (which I do not think you want) you can use the QT conversion and select image sequence. Good luck.
  • Carita
    Hi Hisham, I think I'll try this! Thanks for answering! :-) Cheers!
  • Zihymua
    If you have DVD Studio Pro, have it compressed with Compressor MPEG 2 encoding, this is the best way to have pristine image and none blurry text
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: