macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Final Cut Pro X
    Working with Audio Tutorial?
    When will this be available to subscribers? Thanks! Seth
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Working with Audio Tutorial?
    Hi Seth, The next 4 tutorials are in production and will be available as soon as we can make them so! Best Rounik
  • Final Cut Pro X
    No doubt you guys must be working hard on this. FCP X is so different in its paradigm and you guys seem to have as good a handle as anyone on it. Between friends, Apple could have done a much better job in preparing us for the learning curve. But, I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel (just hope it isn't New Jersey LOL).
  • Rounik Admin
    You're 100% correct! We are working very hard to release all our FCP X tutorials asap. Only a few more to go. I have to say Michael Wohl is doing a sterling job! Though, it's important to note he has been involved in Apple for the past few months ;-) You might find this interview interesting if you didn't know about it already: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/interview/exclusive-interview-michael-wohl-one-of-fcps-original-designers-speaks-about-final-cut-pro-x[/url] Well, Apple gave us iMovie... in the hope that we'd all begin learning it ;-) I teach it so it's been a little easier for me to pick up than most. ... at least it's light in New Jersey ;-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: