macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Beechside
    Audio quality in FCP X tutorials
    Greetings, esteemed MPV staff. I've just downloaded the FCP X videos and found the audio to be horrible. The audio compression you've used is so intense that the resulting sound is really lo-fi with distortion, harmonic ringing and, well, its just grating. It truly detracts from the learning experience for me. I hope I'm not being too picky (I'm an audio pro and teach this stuff for a living) but I'm sure others will notice it as well. There are problems everywhere but take the start of Introduction to Ingesting. I'm listening through top end Genelecs with MOTU audio interfaces so kit isn't the problem. Great job getting this material out so quickly but somethings gone wrong with the quality control in this series. Any chance of remixing the audio and redistributing the material?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Audio quality in FCP X tutorials
    Hey Peter, That's odd. Last time I checked out the entire series the audio was reasonably good. Can you drop a note to our support team and let them know what's going on for you: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Thanks for the feedback :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: