macProVideo.com
Forums
  • TJMoore
    Audio Problems -- Help!
    Hey Everyone, I'm using FCE but I don't think the problem has to do with either FCP or FCE. I've put together a video that can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmfZqTD4N8Q I'm using a relatively new IMac and everything sounds/looks the way I want it to. I'm exporting as MPEG-4, AAC audio format at 720p. After exporting it, the video file works fine on my computer, and even after uploading to youtube it looks and sounds great. Here's the problem: On *some* other machines in our building, the audio is unbalanced. The music comes through perfectly, but the voice is extremely quiet. On these machines, other videos on youtube work fine with good balance. This happens with the raw file as well as the youtube'd version. The weird thing is that it is only machines set up by our university that have problems with it. Other "personal" machines don't. What do I do? Do you guys see the problem as you view my video or does the audio come in balanced? HELP! I'm going crazy trying to figure this out. Thanks, TJMoore
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Audio Problems -- Help!
    Hi, It seems like you have some low-cut filter placed on the Voice over... Try placing the AIFF 16 bit 48kHz audio file with the video and then exporting it. What is the "raw" video file you've tested on? What are the settings for that file? Thanks R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: