macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Yoah
    Motion
    I want to know if the new Motion 5 is significantly different from Motion 4. I was going to buy Michael Wohl's Motion 4 tutorial but then realized Motion 5 could be a total remake... like FCP X is to FCP 7. Is there a Motion 5 tutorial being made or will the Motion 4 tutorial teach me what I need to know for the new Motion 5?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Motion
    Hi YoYo, Motion 4 and 5 are certainly more similar than FCP 7 and FCP X... However, there are some aesthetic changes to the interface and plenty of new features. I've outlined some of the more prominent of these in this article on The Hub: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/final-cut/first-look-review-apple-motion-5-top-new-features[/url] Michael, has had a lot of first hand experience with Motion 5 over the past few months, so there's no one better placed than him to do a Motion 5 tutorial. We're looking to roll that out soon after the FCP X series is complete. Hope that helps R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: