macProVideo.com
Forums
  • BenjaminM
    Fixing the resolution on a sequence after its been worked on
    Hi everyone, I am working with FCE 4.0.1 (but could go work at my friend's place and switch the project to FCP 6.0.6 if that would fix this): I shot my project in 1080i and converted the MXF files to H264 HD and is showing up in final cut as 1920x1080 30FPS. Problem is, fool that I am, I neglected to setup my settings in HD from the get go and as a result all of my sequences started off in SD. After a pile of editing has been done I am going bug eyed... After switching my settings, I can drag the same clips on and they show up in HD but the ones I've wittled down to size already are a fraction of the size in the viewer. Is there any way I can switch this without re-editing the whole thing? Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks, Benjamin
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Fixing the resolution on a sequence after its been worked on
    Hi Benjamin, Welcome to the MPV forums. So, you altered the Sequence Settings? If only the sizes are a problem then open the editor pane for the clips and set the size to 100%. It may take some time... I'd also recommend you copy the original sequence and keep one as a backup. Then make changes to a new sequence or altered sequence using the original backup to refer to if needed. Hope this helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: