macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dan
    Popping in audio among other things......
    I am experiencing "popping" in the audio in final cut pro x. Not due to the volume but random popping sounds on the music and vocals from video. Could this be due to a setting? I am importing from an HD camera. Also, I try to import iMovie projects and it shuts down FCPX every time, not just sometimes, every time. HELP.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Popping in audio among other things......
    Hi Dan, Welcome to the forums. What version of OS X are you running and what version of iMovie? RE: popping sounds... could it be that FCP X is simply playing back the audio that was recorded from the camera? If you export the video and audio to QT movie... do you hear the popping? If you turn off Audio scrubbing does it make a difference? Thanks R
  • dan
    Re: Popping in audio among other things......
    I am running 10.7.1 os and i have all the latest updates. It is not only in my recored audio (from camera) but from pre set sound effects and music as well.It pops in playback, after upload, etc. Like it is something I am doing wrong I upload to youtube and you can hear the same "popping" like an old record or something. This never happened to me in iMovie. Oh, and I have iMovie '11. I am not technically advanced but your help is greatly appreciated.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: