macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jyvijio
    Re: Moving Text in Final Cut Pro X
    by the way that file i click on link and I can't view it says i need to download a plugin to view, and when i down load plug in its a .exe for windows...
  • Jyvijio
    Also, don't get me wrong, I thought the Final Cut Pro X training was great, its a big help. Learning without would be crazy!!!!
  • Rounik Admin
    you're clicking on the wrong link. Unfortunately, there's lots of advertising on that site made to look like a download button. I should've used a different way to transfer the file... anyway, click on the link in the blue box with the text: "Click here to start download from sendspace"
  • Rounik Admin
    :) I understand... in this case I've followed the training videos to the letter and it works fine for me... which makes me wonder whether it might be a bug with Lion and FCP X... let me know how you get on :)
  • Jyvijio
    Just a follow up, got another response with apple and they said: "This is a well known bug with Lion. It just doesn't work, and won't until an update is released". So I am not crazy, haaaaa "For now, the work-around is to use the Transform tool on the title clip itself. (the one to the left of the crop tool). Select the title clip, and make sure your playhead is inside the title so you can see it. Click the transform icon, and then you should be able to click anywhere in the viewer and drag; the Title should move".
  • Kian
    I just read from here:
  • BenB
    It's been a known bug for awhile now.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: