macProVideo.com
Forums
  • HighView
    Counter Display/Clock
    Hi, Can anyone help me make a clock for my sons soccer games. I want to have it go from 00:00 to 95:00 mins. I film pre game clips, half time clips and end of game celebrations etc. The timecode generator will not work. I of course will need the ability to get the clock to start at 45:00 when second half starts. I have been using the Piero Script in FCP6 but want to use FCPX from now on. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Counter Display/Clock
    Hi Highview, You can use the timecode generator... create a project and place the entire match (no pre-game clips, ha;f time stuff etc) and insert the timecode gen from beginning to end. Change the format to HMS and use the crop tool to get rid of the Hours section if required. Once that is done export the project and re-import it into a new project. Now insert your pre-game and other footage as desired... Not as elegant a solution as Piero script but it's the only workaround I know for now...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: