macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Sting
    Specific Pic & transition Constantly Appearing on Exported v
    Hi Guys! My issue is very unique and I haven't been able to find an answer to this problem. Basically, I have a project which consists of many pics, more pics than videos. Therefore, I have many ken burn effects to my pictures; there are very few that are just plain still images with no effects. My problem is that there is 1 specific picture and 1 specific trainsition (boomerang) that constantly appears/replaces other PLAIN still images (ken burn effect pics uneffected) and some transitions; still images before this picture and transition are fine. During editing process/before exporting, the project preview is perfectly fine. This is exported to an iPhone 4. Also, I've tried deleting the specific picture & transition, then adding them back into the timeline; I changed the transition to another one. Now, a different pic and transition constantly appears in random places. Please help!! this is driving me crazy! *I am running full license (paid) FCPX *Running 2011 MBA 13" Top of the line Processor 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Specific Pic & transition Constantly Appearing on Export
    Wow... well, I have no idea why this might be happening. Are you able to building a new project from scratch with the same clips to see if you're able to replicate the issue?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: