macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Sabine
    How to sharpen images in FCPX?
    Imported off Panasonic camera - footage kind of grainy. What can I do?
  • BenB
    Re: How to sharpen images in FCPX?
    What type of camera? Is it grainy all over, or just in darker & black areas?
  • Sabine
    The camera is a Panasonic 3CCD and I would call is grainy or fuzzy. Also, there is this box - remnant from earlier experiments with the chroma screen - how do I get rid of it? (3) how can I attach a screenshot image here????
  • BenB
    What specific model of Panasonic camera? I need "details". What "box" are you talking about? Are you trying to do a green screen?
  • Sabine
    I wish your site would allow a screen shot to be attached - the box I am talking about is in front of the green screen and I cannot delete it. I sent the model number- here it is again: Panasonic 3CCD Model No AG-DVX100BP
  • BenB
    OK, so you're shooting standard def, cool. When you post a new message, look at the bottom of the text box, there is a button to link to an image.
  • everdare
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to sharpen images in FCP
    i have searched the web for you and found some that may help you cause i have never do this image processing before. i think photoshop or some powerful image tool can help you solve your problem. www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/sharpen-image/
  • BenB
    Are you saying there is green around the edges of your image frame when you key out the green screen? If so, what you want to do is use a Garbage Matte. My favorite for this is SliceX from CoreMelt, but the cropping and Matte effect built-in to FCP X work great. You want to mask out all the "garbage" that you don't want to deal with. As for making it sharper, There's not a ton you can do to sharpen up video, as you're shooting interlaced.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: