macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Finny Cut Progrock
    logging & automation
    I shoot 100+ videos. I'm looking for a way to have [b]each clip[/b] automatically inserted into an [b]individual sequence[/b] which includes a watermark.
  • BenB
    Re: logging & automation
    Well, not really "automatically". But if all you want to do is add a watermark to video clips, you can do it faster with Compressor. In the Inspector window, the Fitlers section, the Video tab, at the very bottom of the video filters list is "Watermark". Add one, adjust, size, etc. Save that as a Custom preset first. Then save that out as a Droplet. You can then drag and drop a folder full of videos on the Droplet and it will add the watermark in the background. I hope this helps. Here's the Compressor user manual page, at the bottom is more info on the Watermark Filter. [url]http://help.apple.com/compressor/mac/4.0/en/compressor/usermanual/#chapter=22%26section=3[/url]
  • Finny Cut Progrock
    rocking out
    that's radical. Do you think a droplet can handle applying and intro and exit animation clip as well? Please note that each video of the batch varies in length, so they don't all end at the same time.
  • BenB
    Re: rocking out
    Well, for adding a clip at the head and tail I would use FCP for that. I'd make a Sequence (7) or Compound Clip (X) in the Browser that is just the head clip followed by the tail clip, nothing else. Then when you need to, highlight it, Duplicate it, and do an Insert Edit with the clip you need added between them. I'm not sure if that could be automated. This is a very interesting proposition, and I'm going to look into how it might be automated properly.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: