macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jamagu
    Share file and burn Dvd FCX 1.0.3
    Hi I have imported clips from a Sony camera, default setting is PAL 1440x1080 25fps prores 422, no changed it in project properties. When I burn a Dvd without change setting, dvd played with interlace noise. Same project shred by file .mov I can see without interlace noise but low quality, I use .mov to burned a dvd by Toast same interlace noise. I tried setting project properties of FCX 960x540 "Imove properties" and the result is good file .mov and dvd. Why? Where I'm wrong? Hi Silvano
  • BenB
    Re: Share file and burn Dvd FCX 1.0.3
    Your original video asstes are probably interlaced. In the Project Library, select the Project these are being edited in, go to the Inspector, click the button at bottom right that looks like a wrench (Project Settings). In the window that pops up, be sure for Video Properties you have Format set to "1080p", Resolution to 1440x1080. Now, I'm not sure what the "interlaced noise" is that you're talking about.
  • jamagu
    Re: Share file and burn Dvd FCX 1.0.3
    Thanks BenB This problem has been solved I have some questions about the time of the sharing, I will post it Thank you very much Silvano
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: