macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Frustrated
    Comic Book Transition
    I spent 2 hours trying to figure this out, but still no answers. When using the comic book transition, I do not see the yellow flag indicator to mark the displayed frame. The transition works, but I'm missing video in a couple drop zones. Anyone has a simple solution for me? Thanks
  • BenB
    Re: Comic Book Transition
    Sorry I've been away for awhile. I'm down here in New Orleans and was in the midst of Mardi Gras. I'm back now. So, let me fire up FCP X and check this out for you... (working, working, working...) Which specific Comic Book transition are you using? There are 4 different ones in the Stylized > Comic Book section. "Slide Right" doesn't have them, but the rest do. Be sure you have the Timeline as the active pane (Cmd-2), and have the transition itself highlighted (bright yellow box around it), and are zoomed out/in enough to see 1-2 clips before and after the transition.
  • Frustrated
    Thanks for your reply. By trial and error, it turns out I have to be in the primary storyline for the transitions to work correctly. Everything seems to be working just fine. Appreciate you getting back to me.
  • BenB
    Yep, just tested that in 10.0.3, and it does seem to be a bug. Fill out the feedback page for the development team! "Final Cut Pro" menu, "Final Cut Pro Feedback" option. The dev team actually does read, catalog, and track these.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: