macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Reed
    Restore purchases in new version of FCP Tutorial
    The new version of MVP's FCP Tutorials has just hit the iTunes store today. The update allows for a single app to view all of the FCP Tutorials in one place. Prior to the update, I purchased two tutorials that did not transfer into the new app. When I started the app for the first time, the app indicated it was searching to restore previous purchases. The app did not find any previous purchases. How do I restore purchases without spending an additional $20.00?
  • BenB
    Re: Restore purchases in new version of FCP Tutorial
    I'm not sure, but I've passed this on to tech support and will make sure they give you the information you need.
  • jmvm
    hi!!... i updated the new app, and i transfer 5 of all the 8 apps i purchased last year... now i have a debit on my credit card for about 7.99 x 5 = 39.95 euros and now!!... how do i get my money back?
  • BenB
    Best and fastest way to have these issues taken care of is to contact Tech Support. I'm a trainer, I don't deal with the back office stuff. Here's the link, they'll take good care of you. [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url]
  • Xopasoo
    Poster Deleted Reply.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: