macProVideo.com
Forums
  • How do you eject the camera ...
    Importing Video into Final Cut from DSLR/GOPRO
    Aloha all, I really hope this doesnt come accross as a stupid question, but how do you import pictures from a camera like gopro??? I mean I know how to import them, but after it copies the videos off of the camera, it wont let you eject the camera untill FC is done with its background tasks.. Is there a way to import and then eject the camera? I have two cameras' 1. DSLR with 1080P around 20+ GB of video 2. gopro 30GB of video The DSLR will die (power) if its not removed, the GoPro shouldn't be connected and turned on for hours on the computer... Can anyone help?
  • BenB
    In general you can make a folder on a hard drive and name it what ever you wish. Drag the entire contents of the camera's card into those folders, one folder per card. Any folder hierarchy on these camera cards must be kept in tact. Import from those folders after the cameras are ejected. As for DSLR you should be using a card adapter to work with the card alone, not the camera.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: