macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tadeo
    Where did my markers go in Multicam?
    I put parkers on a clip (angle/camera) that's in my event folder and then made that clip part of a multicam clip. Now I can only see those markers when I'm in the Angle editor, which is not really helpful for me when I want to be choosing angles in the Angle viewer. Is there a way to use the markers I painstakingly placed on that event clip in a multicam clip? Only thing I can think of is to connect that clip to the timeline and try to line it up with the multicam clip so the markers are useful! By the way, I just jumped from iMovie to FCPX after shooting a music concert on five cams and getting the audio from the sound board. I AM LOVING macProVideo tutorials and having a ball until this issue. -Tadeo
  • BenB
    Re: Where did my markers go in Multicam?
    Markers can not be seen in the Viewer for any clip. The Angle Viewer is simply the Viewer showing multiclip angles. What exactly did you want to use the markers for? There may be another way to achieve that goal.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: