macProVideo.com
Forums
  • giampo76
    new user on the forum needs help!
    Hi everyone, I'm a new user of the forum, I introduce myself: my name is Gianpaolo and I'm an italian videomaker. I started some years ago using iMovie (first version) and now, from 2011, I started working with Final cut pro X. I'm very happy about its features!! Here's my YT channel, if you want to take a look to my works: http://www.youtube.com/user/giampo76?feature=results_main However, I need to find a plugin to create some titles animations, something like this video (at 0:07 and 0:22), and also the animation at 0:42 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgg98FKgFv0&feature=autoshare Can someone tell me where I can find something like that? Thanks for your answers!! Gianpaolo
  • BenB
    Re: new user on the forum needs help!
    Well, that can easily be done in Motion 5, once you learn Motion 5. Micheal Wohl's courses here at macProVideo are a great place to start. At the 7 second mark, Ripple Training's "Call Outs" plugin in it's new 2.0 version has a "List" that would do this very easily. Check out the demo video for the "new 2.0" of Call Outs on their web site. At the 22 second mark, similar to the 7 second mark, Call Outs 2.0's "List" would do something very similar. But you could also easily make it from scratch with Motion, to have each line of text have it's own background fill like that. At the 42 second mark, there are no easy plugins I now of that create these from scratch. You'd have to create your own screens to have pop up, then treat them in Motion with glows and highlights, blend modes and opacity settings to get them to look correct. You'll have to get Motion and learn how to use it. It's really super easy to learn, don't let any one tell you different. It's very easy to use. You'll catch on fast. It'll be a lot of fun to create those floating screens, too!
  • giampo76
    Re: new user on the forum needs help!
    thank you very much for your advise, I'm just downloading the entire bundle for Motion5 tutorials. I'm watching also the "call outs" plugin on the Ripple training website, but it seems it will be enough to accomplish my first question on this thread. Maybe you told me about two options to do the same thing. Thank you!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: